Subject: Re: dongle + parnet? -Reply
From: Douglas Rudd <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 1995 10:07:30 -0700 (MST)

> 
>      Look, first of all: I HATE DONGLES. These are the steps I recommend to
>      solve this problem.
> 
>      1. Purchase LW 3.5  (be legal!)
>      2. Acquire a pirated version of LW 3.5 w/o the dongle problem. I can't
>      tell you where to get it. I'm sure it is available somewhere. Everyone
>      knows at least one shady character at a user group.
>      3. Use this version of LW the way GOD (if there IS a GOD) intended it
>      to be used: Dongle-less.
> 
> 
You can't be serious. If I knew where to purchase a pirate copy of LW, I would
pass that info to NewTek NOW! If you were to use such a copy, it may not work
correctly, and you have paid money to pirates, supporting that illeagal
practice. I would prefere LW sans dongle, but I won't break the law to do it.

Doug Rudd
------------------------------------------------------------------------
The new order:
	
	"Remember- an American first and a politician second".

	"Spoken like a true American politician".
------------------------------------------------------------------------